What will the webinar cover?
This workshop on 21 October at 14:00 BST will explain the concepts of biodiversity net gain (BNG) and environmental net gain (ENG) in the context of brownfield remediation.
Specifically, the webinar will cover:
- Introduction to BNG and ENG
- How the need to deliver BNG may affect redevelopment of brownfield land
- How BNG may be an opportunity for green end use of PDL
- Calculating net gains: the new Defra metric 3.0 and small sites metric
- ENG, Natural Capital and other emerging areas of environment policy.
- Stephanie Wray, Managing Director, Nature Positive, an RSK Company
- Matt Wainhouse, Principal Ecologist, RSK Wilding
Register for the webinar
Enter your details below to register your interest for a place at this webinar